Nā Keiki o Emalia is funded entirely through the generosity of people such as you. Nā Keiki o Emalia is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All services are free of charge, which means Nā Keiki o Emalia depends on gifts and grants to cover its annual operating costs. Building an endowment will ensure Nā Keiki o Emalia’s longevity.
Join Emalia’s Circle by donating now:
- One-time donation
- Recurring donation
- a birthday gift for a friend or family member
- in memory of a loved one, thus honoring that person as well as your loss
If you would like to make a gift of securities (e.g., stocks or bonds) or include Nā Keiki o Emalia in your annual philanthropic plans, please contact our executive director. However, for tax advice regarding such a donation you must consult your tax advisor.
Speak to your tax advisor if you are 70½ years of age or older about directly donating any portion of your annual required minimum distribution from your qualified retirement account.
Remember Nā Keiki o Emalia in your will or living trust.
- Become a group facilitator. Interested people will need to complete a form and interview, undergo training, and commit to a year of service
- Miscellaneous office tasks
- Be a resource with your skill set for us to contact as the need arises
- Spread the word to your friends and business associates about us!
- Be an ambassador at large for Nā Keiki o Emalia and tell everyone about us