TERMS & CONDITIONS
By viewing this website, you agree to the following: Nā Keiki o Emalia, including but not limited to any of its members, makes no warranties about the information contained herein, nor assumes any liability for use of this website. The information provided on this website does not constitute legal or financial advice. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on these pages, no guarantees are provided and you should not rely on it for any financial or legal purpose. For financial or legal advice, please contact a certified public accountant or attorney licensed in your area. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The Nā Keiki o Emalia website contains links to other websites for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites other than the Nā Keiki o Emalia website. Nor does information regarding referrals to other sources of assistance constitute an endorsement of the individuals or entities listed.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- The Nā Keiki o Emalia website is a compilation work composed of materials contributed by Nā Keiki o Emalia staff and other contributors. The compilation itself is property of Nā Keiki o Emalia. Other contributors have licensed Nā Keiki o Emalia to use their materials. Materials licensed from other contributors are marked with the contributor's copyright and remain property of the contributors. In order to reproduce any part of this website, you must request advance written permission and comply with any conditions stipulated in that permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
You can help Nā Keiki o Emalia by making a financial gift of any amount or by volunteering.